Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies with a favortie Aunt









Aunt Rose had been planning a cookie decorating day with the kids for 3 weeks! They have been so excited! Zion was up at 4:30 asking if it was time to go to Aunt Rosies yet. We were able to hold them off until 8. Aunt Rose made adorable matching aprons for the kids complete with their names. She had her hands full making the dough, the frosting with three capable bakers. She left the decorating up to them! I heard of one minor incident of a flour explosion from using torpedo speed on the flour, see Malakai's picture. The cookies were yummie with extra frosting and sprinkles just how mom and dad like them! We are blessed with wonderful family!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! The aprons are so cute! I love the picture of all three boys. They grow up too fast don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! They are going to be expert little bakers by the new year! I just love those boys!

    ReplyDelete