I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Leavenworth WA
While we were in Leavenworth for the wedding we had a little mini vacation. Josh and I took the kids downtown and did all the great things the little town is known for. The kids ate ice cream, tried on hats and sunglasses, had a little rootbeer and made lots of smiles for mom! After the wedding, squeezing some last moments out of the weekend, we went on a river float. It was a special time with the bride and groom before they left for their honeymoon. We swam at a really neat swimming hole and Josh jumped out a cool rock. A great time was had by us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! Wow! Wow! I love it!
ReplyDelete