I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Silas and Zion Stop, Drop and Roll
Silas and Zions preschool class went on a field trip to the Fire Station. I believe the kids were a little dissapointed that Chief was unable to lead the tour, but they were able to see him while they were there. The kids learned about all the different rigs and tools that the Firefighters need to rescue people. They even got to ride on a bus to the fire station, they were really excited about that! The kids were all so cute! They really enjoyed the stop, drop and roll activity. What a great opporuntunity for these little guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


These are cute pictures ~ Of course, I love the ones of the boys with Chief! How fun they got to go on this field trip.
ReplyDelete