Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

 




We had a close call Christmas Eve. Josh and I were up several hours wrapping all the gifts. We had just finished and crawled into bed and we hear dashing feet thru the house...Malakai has announced Santa came! Since it was only midnight and no way sleepy Silas would wake up we told him to wait a few hours. We crawled back into bed, I went to check on him several times during the night worried he would be steaming tape off presents, he was sleeping sitting up on the couch! Finally he could wait no longer at 5 am. What a wonderful time we had. Josh and I are blessed that we can give the kids things that they want. My Grandma came up around 7 and we cooked a breakfast buffet. I thought I had taken more pictures, but I was so enjoying watching the kids open their presents I think it got away from me. But you can see 3 sleepy eyed boys, with bed hair and smiles! The perfect way to celebrate Christmas morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment