Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grid Kids Practice




All Summer football has been the main attraction at our house. Every Uncle, Grandpa, friend, even a grandma that came over got recruited to play some football in the yard. Plays were drawn into the grass with spray paint, old tires became targets for throwing, and Silas and Zion became Kai's personal tackling dummies. All for the much anticipated moment, grid kids!
The day has a whole new meaning to Malakai....when is practice, is it time to get ready for practice??? I believe dad and the brothers are enjoying it just as much as Malakai is. Last night at 10 pm Kai and Josh were bother bent over a paper drawing plays and talking strategy, who would of known football would be so much fun? Malakai knew that's for sure!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Down...set....blue 42....blue 42....hut....hut....hike. I'm lovin it. Nothin like playin with the boys. Malakais gonna be a awsome footballer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I have enjoyed seeing him practice. He is gonna be great and fun to watch. Looking forward to Saturday!!! Go Malakai!

    ReplyDelete