Saturday, March 27, 2010

1st Grade Concert




Malakai and Hannah are in first grade together. They had their 1st grade concert in March. They were so cute! These moments are so sweet because soon they'll think they are too cool for things like this! At one point Malakai was suppose to link arms with the girls on each side of him, his arms stayed tight to his side with some pink cheeks to go with his shy smile! Afterwards I told him in not too long he'll be singing a different tune about girls, well I hope not too soon! Malakai got to sing his ultimate favorite song, "I've been working on the Railroad!"

1 comment:

  1. I love that Hannah and Kai are both in the first grade together! The concert was so cute. I have some pics too, I keep forgetting to put them up. I loved watching Kai sing I Been Working on the Railroad! His face lit up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete