Wednesday, March 10, 2010

With a Spring in our step!








We love early release days! The kids and I sneak in some extra play before practices, homework and housework! Today the kids felt some need for speed, so what a better place than Papa's house? My dad built a custome swingset, that is unbelieveable! He is starting on a merry-go-round, it's a little kids paradise! After a very entertaining baseball game....Malakai jumped on his four wheeler. Malakai took me for a ride, of course I think he goosed it a little more than usual just to hear mom squeal and I am not one to dissapoint! He took pity on his little brothers and took them for a spin too, they were much tougher than mom. Silas' four wheeler is in the shop so he rode Malakai's solo tonight. I nearly had a heart attack but he is a natural! I will be thankful when we get his back, and he can actually reach the brake! I am blessed with amazing boys who are my greatest happiness! I am blessed with parents who think nothing of hooking up the trailer to the tractor and giving rides to the river, just because! As you can see Zion is loves it so much he nearly falls asleep. Today was a good day, yes it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment