I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Moms and Muffins
I had a very special day with Silas at his Preschool. Silas and his friends were so adorable! They sang a couple songs with super cute hand gestures! He stole the show when he ran up and down the singing line tickling all his friends when it was time to tickle your neighbor in the animal song! Of course I cried! ;) Then he served me and his two grandmas with juice and muffins he made in class. He made a very special gift for mom that I had been hearing about all week. He also had made tissue flowers that he was able to give me and each grandma. Silas has a beautiful spirit, he is strong and determined and so much like his dad. I am a blessed mom to have been given this beautiful child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It was a very touching time ~ what a sweet little boys ~ I am blessed to be his Grandma Jude.
ReplyDelete