Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Toppenish Livestock Show

 



One tradition I hope to pass on to my kids is participating in 4h and FFA. We decided to play hooky from soccer practice and take the kids to see the Livestock show in Toppenish. I have high hopes that my kids will want to participate raising and showing animals at fairs. Some of my best memories are with my animals. We went the night before the sale, and I could see the looks on many of the participant faces that they were dreading the next day, the sale. The kids had a wonderful time playing with the animals and enjoying a bit of country life. The evening was filled with questions about raising animals and showing them. Malakai will be able to start soon, I am very excited to be able to pass the tradition on to my kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment