I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Mothers Day
A special day indeed! On Friday, I enjoyed tea with Silas at his Mother's Tea social for preschool. He sang some sweet songs that touched my heart. He starts kinder next year, so this was a special day for me. Malakai made me several things at school for mothers day, he started planning Mother's day breakfast on Saturday. He made a delicious waffle sandwich with peanut butter, bananas, and strawberries! The kids got me a new book and a book light because they know how much I love the read. On Monday, I got to attend Zion's Muffins for moms at his preschool. He did an amazing job and made me cry. He is so shy in front of people, but he sang his little heart out. He had a sweet hand print and card to give me. I am blessed with amazing kids who show me love in the best way! My table had jars of flower bouquets that they worked on all weekend. Thank you God for these amazing kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautiful! Your cup runneth over . . .
ReplyDelete