Monday, September 6, 2010

If you can imagine it, you can be it!









What an amazing place it is at the Children's Museum in Portland. The kids' imagination came alive and was so awesome to watch them! We spent nearly 5 hours at the museum. It took almost 4 just to get thru it all! Then the kids wanted to go back and do some of their favorites. The water room, clay room, and vet hospital was their favorites! My camera was taking a beating in there so I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, maybe I need a little pocket camera too! On the way back to the hotel I asked the kids, what was your favorite? They said, All of it! Can we go back tomorrow!?! It was a success! An amazing family vacation! Lots of time in the swimming pool, playing board games, eating at lots of different places, and just being a family. I sneaked in some shopping too! So it was a great weekend all around!

1 comment: