

Zion has these beautiful golden locks that draw attention everywhere we go! People ask to touch his hair and always say he looks like an angel. Zion loves his hair! These past few weeks he's been talking about getting it cut. But he would say only the front so I can see my paper at preschool! Today was the big day! We waited until dad went to work and I made an appointment at Monkey Dooz and we were on our way. He did a great job! He loved finally getting to sit in the car chair and get all the special stuff on his hair. We kept a few of his locks and I took some pictures too! What a special day for Zion!
Silas get his hair cut one way and only one way. He is his fathers son, high and tight! Silas is all ready for preschool now! Where did my baby go? :) Had has some beautiful curls not long ago!
Such handsome boys!!!! I love their haircuts and I love them!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks grandma Jude! Thanks for so much blog support too! :)
ReplyDelete