I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Zion's first helper day
The first day of school was also Zion's first helper day! So I thought I needed to make a second post! :) He got to bring the snack, which he chose as colored fish crackers, string cheese and some juice! He also got to lead the lines and do the pledge of allegiance, calendar and weather. For show and tell he took his bunny, Mr Bubbles! What an amazing little boy we have been blessed with. I hope I am as ready as he is to take on the world and let him fly from the nest! Here it's just the first day on preschool and I feel like he is looking for his first apartment! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


lol He sure doesn't look likes it's his first day! He looks like he already has everything down ~ way to go Zion.
ReplyDelete