I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Malakai visits the Seahawks
Malakai was given Seahawk tickets on his 7th birthday. It was a long 2 month wait for the 7 year old who has talked of little else than to see the Hawks play. Not only did he get to see them play he saw it from some of the best seats! Thanks to Uncle Eric and Aunt Katie (and Aunt Katie's dad) he had an amazing experiene. I stayed up late the night before tying a blanket for him. Of course he said he never ended up using it! lol But still a mom has to try! He is still talking about his trip to Seattle to see the Seahawks play. He said there was a million people there! What an amazing day for an amazing little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment