Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Preschool Harvest Party

 



Silas and Zion had their preschool harvest party today. Yesterday the kids and I made orange and black cookies and stuffed treat bags with goodies for them to hand out to their friends! All the kids were so precious and adorable! Silas has known for months he wanted to be a shark! You would think shark costume would be easy to find, Nope! Thank goodness for Ebay! My Aunt made Zion's costume. He was so adorable. He is going thru a I love purple faze so the clown idea was born. Much of the patchwork on Zion's vest I recognize from various blankets and projects my aunt has made. It is such a neat keepsake. We are blessed with a talented Auntie! With two kids in preschool, Zion asked if my mom could come help his class. We were glad to have the extra help! There were lots of projects and fun to be had in a small amount of time. What a great day! Now for Malakai's party on Friday and Halloween festivities this weekend!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. you LIVE and BREATHE supermom! I love it! Your posts warm my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest pics of the cutest boys ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori, All that baby doll practicing we did growing up, paid off!

    Judawn, they are the cutest kids! I am so blessed!

    Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete