I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
A night for the Boys
Malakai had a sleep over with a couple of his friends. When he first asked me I was like sure no problem, as the weekend grew closer I started to think what did I get myself into! lol Josh had to work, so I was flying solo. My brother Eric and Katie had Silas and Zion over for their own special snack and movie night. The kids made t-shirts, played outside, played board games, had pillow fights and watched movies too! The gave each other band names for their rock and roll t-shirts, We have Kai, Haid, Col and Rye. :) There was a little bit of craziness but a whole lotta fun! :) One the way to taking the kids home, of of the boys asked, "can we do this next weekend too?!?" lol What a great bunch of kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sooo fun ~ love the t-shirts! What an awesome mom you are!!!
ReplyDelete