I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Malakai has his first Cal Ripkin game tonight, Prosser vs Zillah. We are pretty sure Prosser won! Luke did great too! His second year of Cal Ripkin is off to a great start!! There is something special about seeing your son suit up in home town colors. He played outfield and second base. He struck out his first two times at bat and his third time up he hit out to 2nd base and managed to score! Of course Josh and both choked up watching him run across home plate! Call us sentimental, but we are so proud of our kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It was truly just one of those moments ~ you couldn't help but choke up ~ I know I totally did! Doug and felt the same way when Luke crossed home plate for his "home run" ~ having both Luke and Malakai on the same team, we were really going down memory lane remembering all the cool moments from Josh playing baseball. Last night is one of those moments you won't forget.
ReplyDelete