Tuesday, April 6, 2010

 


We were able to take a mini vacation to Seaside Or. We cramned into the bug and made the best of the 5 hour drive. The weather was interesting to say the least, the locals would say typical coastal weather. Malakai woke at 5 am the first morning there so excited to get to the beach. So Malakai and I grabbed some coffee and went in search of some sand and waves. Our day was packed with Beach time, bumper cars, video games and feeding the seals! I think we all enjoyed the seals the most. We managed to squeeze in some swimming at the hotel and ordered in Pizza too. Josh and Silas were able to sample some shark tacos. Day two, we checked out and hit the road! Well almost, until 20 miles outside Seaside I realized I left my phone in the Hotel room....so back we went to Seaside! We spent the second day driving along the coast stopping at Cannon Beach to see haystack rock and of course touring Tillamook cheese factory too. When we got home the kids were like, "whats next!" Crazy kids! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: