I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Zion turned 3 yesterday! The little guy had an amazing day! He started the day with his favorite breakfast which is donuts and milk, white milk to be exact! He recieved lots of phone calls and was quite poplular! After changing his mind 3 times he decided on the Cars theme for his Party. He had an adorable cake, the room was decorated with streamers and gold cups for all the racing fans! We rented the swimming pool and conference room at a hotel in Zillah. Zion recieved lots of stuff! He got a mud pie kitchen, fishing pole, tools and tool bag, a scooter and lots lots more! The kids got to swim and relax in the hot tub after a hard hour of partying. Zion started swimming on his own and was strutting his stuff in the deap end for some family.
After his Party, we went to church and Silas and Zion attend Rainbow group and Malakai started Royal Rangers. Zion found out he shares the same birthday as his Rainbow leader! It was a great day. Of course it was bittersweet for mom, my baby says, "I'm not a baby any more! I'm a big Boy!" From terrible twos to troublesome threes here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like he had a great birthday! I agree with Zion, age three is the start of the big kid stage ! It's hard for us mom's to hear thought because they'll always be our babies!
ReplyDeleteSuch CUTE pictures! I don't think he stopped smiling once during the party lol.
ReplyDelete