I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Soccer Game
Malakai had his first soccer game tonight. It was a great experience for him! It was really cold and we didn't win! But the kids had fun and I think are looking forward to a great season!
I just love visiting your blog! Malakai played such an awesome game! It was fun watching Silas and Zion wrestle over getting each others hats too! They are too cute! :)
Good pictures! I know I've said it over and over, but, I just love Malakais' game face ~ he play's to win!
ReplyDeleteI just love visiting your blog! Malakai played such an awesome game! It was fun watching Silas and Zion wrestle over getting each others hats too! They are too cute! :)
ReplyDelete