I never thought i'd have 4 kids! But here I am 4 beautiful kids, 3 boys and a baby girl to complete our circle. Life can't get better than this.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
There is something boys never grow out of and thats playing in the dirt! Of course it starts with making mud pies but always later turns into mudding and 4x4'ing! I figured I would extend the life of my cooking utensils and buy a "mud pie kitchen" for Zion's birthday. The kids have been nagging me to put it together since Sunday. So while Silas and Malakei were at school and I braved the task minus two helpers I tore into the box. Zion had a cup of water and couple dirt clods from the back yard all ready while I was still trying to make sense of the directions. But I prevailed! When Malakai got home from school we put the kitchen in the yard and let them go at it. A great time they had! I think all the mud pie baking got them hungry so out came snacks and chips. I treasure moments like these when my kids are small and enjoy the simple things in life. I will probably even miss the day when my kitchen spoons can't be found in garden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You're an awesome mom ~ letting the boys do what boys love to do ~ get dirty! lol
ReplyDeleteAwesome boys . . . spoons aren't all that they're made out to be. lol